To request a refund for a purchase that was made for an Apple device or made on an iTunes account, please follow these steps. Due to an Apple policy that applies to all of their app purchases, Apple/iTunes refunds can only be processed by them. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Go to Apple Report a Problem
- Sign in to your account with the same Apple ID used for the purchase
- Click "Report a Problem" next to the purchase you’d like to refund
- Select the appropriate item from the "Choose Problem" dropdown menu
- In the text box, state that you’d like a refund and explain the reason
- Click Submit